Bet365 is, without a doubt, the world’s leading and most popular online sports betting site. This bookmaker is recognized by its traditional green and yellow color scheme and a massive selection of betting markets. As one of the best sportsbooks in the industry, Bet365 Kenya boasts of having more than 18 million active members, and new ones are still joining every day.
Being an international bookmaker means that Kenya punters too can register and deposit money to be used for wagering. Additionally, this operator welcomes all new customers with a generous welcome bonus when they register and several special promotions for the existing customers. Reading our complete guide will help you to learn about:
- How to register on Bet365
- Bet365 mobile app
- How to bet on Bet365
- Bet365 Kenya payment methods
- Betting options
- Bonuses and offers
- Bet365 customer support
Registering at Bet365 Bookmaker
The registration process at Bet365 Kenya is not only effortless and straightforward but also takes a very short time to be complete. However, like any other licensed bookmakers in Kenya, you must have 18 years and above before you can sign up for a new account. The steps to registering at the Bet365 website are as follows:
- Step 1: Visit Bet365 official website https://www.bet365.com/#/HO/
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘Join’ tab on the left side of the screen.
- Step 3: A new page will pop up with a registration form to be filled
- Step 4: Enter the requested information (country, personal information, contact information, address, security, preferences, etc.)
- Step 5: Click in the box to confirm that you are of legal age.
- Step 6: Click on the “Join Bet365” option.
Once the account has been created successfully, you can log in with the registered email and password to start placing bets.
Does Bet365 have a Mobile App?
Bet365 mobile app gives punters the chance to place bets from wherever they are at a convenient time. They have mobile apps for both Android and iOS-operated smartphones and tablets. The best thing about these apps is that you can live stream over 100,000 events each year, get live sports updates, and cash out without any difficulty. Here, we have provided a step by step guide to download each of the apps from the website.
Downloading Bet365 App for Android Devices
- Step 1: Visit Bet365 official website from your mobile phone browser.
- Step 2: Scroll down to the footer of the homepage and check the available apps
- Step 3: Tap on the “OK” button to start downloading the Bet365 apk file
- Step 4: To install the mobile app, go to your device’s Settings – Security – Unknown Devices to enable your device to accept apps from third party sources.
Downloading Bet365 App for iOS Devices
- Step 1: Visit the official Bet365 website from your iPhone or iPad
- Step 2: Go to the App Store and search for Bet365 app
- Step 3: Tap on the GET button
- Step4: Install the app and start using it right away
Betting on Bet365 Bookmaker
Placing a bet on Bet365 is as simple as A, B, C. Follow these simple steps to start betting on your favorite team or player:
- Step 1: Log into Bet365 Kenya
- Step 2: Select the game or match you wish to bet on
- Step 3: Select your bet type
- Step 4: Enter the amount you wish to be
- Step 5: Click on “Place a Bet’ to complete the process
Alternatively, you can use the Bet Builder, which allows you to create the bet you want on any pre-game and an in-play soccer match. You can create up to six selections from popular markets. The price for each bet will be calculated to create a single bet.
Accepted Payment Options at Bet365
There is a vast selection of safe and reliable transaction methods at Bet365 bookmaker. You can deposit and withdraw your money by following very simple steps. Unfortunately, this operator doesn’t accept the local mobile banking options like M-Pesa and Airtel money. Some of the most popular and trusted payment options for Kenyans include PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, and others.
How to deposit to Bet365 from Kenya
Depositing funds to your Bet365 is free and instant, except for Bank Wire and Cheque, which take 2-10 and 5-28 banking days, respectively. The minimum deposit is $10.00, and the maximum deposit will vary depending on the method that’s used. The steps to deposit funds are as follows:
- Log in your Bet365 Kenya account
- Click on the ‘Deposit’ page
- You select, add, and edit a payment
There’s an option to use the Quick Deposit facility, where you request to place a bet with insufficient funds, then the operator requests for your Card Security Number (CV2), and the funds will be deducted.
How to withdraw
To withdraw money from the Bet365 account is quite simple as well. Typically, withdrawals take 1 to 5 banking days for credit and debit cards, while electronic wallets like Neteller and Skrill take 24 hours to process the withdrawal. The lowest amount you can withdraw is $10, and the maximum is $100,000 per transaction. Here are simple steps to withdrawing money to your account: Log in Bet365 account
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to the footer
- Click on the Withdrawal option
- Choose your country and currency
- Select your preferred cash-out option
What Betting Options are Available?
One of the advantages of the Bet365 bookmaker is that it offers a wide selection of betting options to choose from. You can choose to place bets on virtual sports, esports, soccer, basketball, tennis, and many others. Fans of football will find different markets in major leagues in the world as well as local events. Some of the most popular betting options available for punters are:
- Full Time Result: where you predict the outcome of the match at full time.
- Double Chance: where you bet on two of the three available options.
- 3rd Goal: where you predict whether there will be a third goal in a match or not.
- Match Goals: where you predict the number of goals to be scored in a match at full time.
- Match Corners: where you predict the corner kicks in a match
- Asian Handicap: where you predict the outcome after the handicap has been applied
- Final Score: where you predict the team to make the final score in a match
Additionally, Bet365 offers an extensive selection of in-play markets on a separate page. Live events have competitive odds, which are updated continually in sports like football, rugby, horse racing, and others. The best thing is that the in-play betting display can be customized to enable you to follow more than one event.
Available Bonuses and Promotions
Both new and existing customers are entitled to various bonuses and promotions at the Bet365 Kenya betting site. It’s essential to understand that each offer comes with terms and conditions, such as the wagering requirements. The latest offers available at Bet365 include:
Open Account Offer: Register a new account and deposit $10 or more to qualify for 15% of the amount in Bet Credits (up to $60).
Other than the welcome bonus, there are some generous promotional offers for existing customers as well at Bet365. The latest promotions are:
- 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Offer: Your single bets will be paid out if the team you back goes 2 goals ahead – for multiple bets, the selection will be marked as the winner.
- Soccer Accumulator Bonus: you place a pre-match accumulator of 3 or more choices on the standard full-time result. Both teams to score or result/both teams to score markets for selected leagues and competitions.
- Bore Draw Money Back: You place a pre-match Correct Score, half time/fulltime bet on any soccer match.
- Tennis Accumulator Bonus: Earn up to 70% more on your Tennis accumulators.
- Euro Basketball Bonus: Earn up to 70% more on your Men’s European Basketball accumulators.
- Parlay Bonus: Earn up to 70% more on your US Sports parlays.
How to claim a bonus at Bet365 Bookmaker
Follow these steps to claim a bonus at Bet365:
- Register at Bet365 and deposit a minimum of $10
- Use this money to bet on different pre-match events
- You need to place qualifying bets to the value of 12 times qualifying deposit before the bets can be settled.
- The Bets Credits will be available shortly after the qualifying bets have been settled
- Place bets with the Bet Credits by selecting ‘Use Bet Credits’ in the bet slip.
Note: This offer is available to new customers only, and it must be claimed within 30 days after activating.
Availability of Customer Support Service at Bet365 Kenya
Bet365 provides different communication channels to enable you to reach out to the customer support agents. The team is made of extremely trained and friendly individuals who will provide you with answers to all questions. You can reach them via:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: +44 1782 684 757
- Live Chat: Website
Common Questions About Bet365 Kenya
How to multibet in Bet365?
To place multibet in Bet365, you need to select more than 2 teams on the bet slip.
Who owns Bet365?
This betting company is owned by Denise Coates CBE.
Can I bet using the Kenyan Shilling?
No, Bet365 doesn’t accept the Kenyan Shilling currency at the moment.
Where can I find the bonus code?
You can find the bonus code from the cashier section of the website.